Teaching Assistants – Peterborough
We are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work within our SEND and Mainstream schools across Peterborough. We have roles on a supply basis as well as permanent positions.
justteachers are looking for people who have had experience with ASC, SEND, SEMH, Global Development Delay, Asperger’s, Low Level Learning Difficulties, Multi-Sensory Impairment and Profound Learning Difficulties.
If you are looking for short term, long term or permanent work, please get in touch with us on 01775 233116 as we would love to hear from you.
- Experience with children or young adults with additional needs
- Patient, supportive and calm manner
- You are comfortable working in SEN environments
- Have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
- Be able to supply 2 references dated within 2 years
- Have an enhanced DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.