Teacher of English – Coventry – January 2021 start
justteachers are working with one of our partnership schools to appoint a committed and well-qualified Teacher of English with the ability to teach across KS3, KS4 classes. The school is located in Coventry.
About this school:
- Recently graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- The school serves a diverse and multi-cultural catchment
- The faculty at this school at this school are very supportive of one another
Start ASAP / January 2021
- Applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome
- He/she will have the motivation and energy to inspire young people and a determination to never settle for second best
- Offer good communication and have the ability to engage and motivate students
- The school is keen to appoint someone who wholeheartedly shares their ambition and commitment to school and students.
The successful applicant can expect:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- An environment where there are positive relationships between students and staff
To apply for this role, please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.