SEND Teaching Assistant. Needed NOW
- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a role within a SEND School?
- Are you willing to work with students that can be hard to engage?
- Are you able to use your skills to engage with students
If so please apply now. Our client is based in Daventry and is a new and exciting venture to become a part of. People that have a minimum level 2 are welcome to apply.
This post is to cover a mixture of subjects working with one student who needs additional support. Due to the levels of the children they are seeking someone with passion and dedication. Previous SEN experience is desirable but experience of working with pupils who are tough to engage is desirable. The post is initially fixed term for one year but there is a good possibility of becoming permanent.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.