SEND Teaching Assistant
- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a short term role in an Primary SEND School?
- Do you have experience with Personal Care?
- Do you have experience working in a school?
Justteachers is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant on behalf of one of our clients: a special needs school in North Coventry
The position requires the support of all curriculum within all key stages. The role is to work in ‘booster’ groups delivering support to get used to being back in school life and support in catch up due to COVID. The school is a really wonderful school that are heavily involved with childrens lives. For this role you need to be confident and really dedicated to working within a send environment.
If you are an imaginative, inspirational TA and want to begin your career in a supportive and stimulating environment this could be the opportunity you seek!
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.