SEN Teacher – Scunthorpe
A partnered SEN School located in Scunthorpe is currently recruiting for a permanent SEN Teacher. Ideally you would be available for an immediate start or be available from January 2021. This is very much a supportive and inclusive school.
This Specialist SEN school on the outskirts of Scunthorpe has an inspiring and ambitious Headteacher who has a wealth of experience in SEN education. The school is very open to well-qualified SEN Teachers and the subject they teach. We are looking for an SEN Teacher who has great experience with SEN pupils that include SEMH, CAMHS, ADHD, ASC, and Challenging Behaviour. You will be required to build a strong rapport with your students and be able to de-escalate any behavioural difficulties that may occur. It is essential that you have previously worked with pupils with SEN in either an SEN setting or a Mainstream School.
- UK recognised mainstream teaching qualification
- Must have experience working with pupils with a Special Educational Need
- You have sound knowledge of your subject
- Strong behaviour management
- Be able to supply 2 references dated within 2 years
- Have an enhanced DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.