Learning Support Assistants
justteachers are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work in Mainstream and Special Education Needs Settings within Manchester and the surrounding areas for long term and short-term positions within schools who have a number of positions available.
Teaching assistants will be required to assist students in either 1:1 or group settings within Primary or SEND Settings.
Desirable candidates will have some of the following:
• Relevant Teaching Assistant Qualifications Level 1 to Level 4 or Equivalent
• Experience working within school settings or similar settings such as support work with children
or voluntary work within the last 2 years that can be referenced.
• Have some knowledge of National Curriculum and Special Educational Needs Curriculum
• Happy to assist students in either 1:1 or group settings
• Would be happy to work with students from EYFS to KS5 and would be dedicated to developing student
• Ideally candidates will be of a caring and nurturing personality
If you are interested in any of the roles that justteachers have to offer please apply now or alternatively contact 01925826220 where a member of our dedicated team would be more than happy to assist you.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.