Business Manager – Craven area
Justteachers teachers agency are supporting a partner school in Skipton to recruit an experienced School Business Manager. The role would be to start from January and would be term time only including training days.
The Business Manager will be part of the Senior Leadership team and this role requires a dedicated, flexible and organised person who will approach work with a positive attitude, honesty, confidentiality and integrity.
This is a varied role that encompasses all areas of school management including the management of administration, finance, facilities, payroll, personnel along with the management of the school site together with health and safety throughout the school. There will be some line management of support staff including the admin team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a School Business Manager
- Hold the CSBM or equivalent business/administration qualification
- Have detailed knowledge of financial management
- Have experience of managing staff
- Have a good knowledge of premises management, contract management and HR procedures and be willing to take the lead in personnel matters
- Have a good knowledge of child protection procedures and a commitment to the safeguarding of our children and young people
- Have a high level of interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Have strong IT, systems, administrative, data input and organisational skills
- Have a good understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures, and the ability to apply this understanding to real situations
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- A highly supportive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities to further your professional development and to work closely with the Senior Leadership Team
- A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
- Supportive governors and parents
For more information on this role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.