Full Time Science Maternity Leave December Start – Corby
One of our partnered schools in Corby is looking for a Science teacher to join their Science department full time in December to cover a maternity leave. The successful candidate will be required to teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics to GCSE with an A Level specialism being desired but is not essential. You will be joining a team of dedicated, passionate teachers who strive to empower and inspire their students to do their best regardless of their backgrounds. The school are looking for someone exceptional, who can really help every student achieve and they are willing to pay the successful candidate to reflect this.
You will need to have the following:
- Recent education experience in the U.K.
- Be able to supply references that are dated within 2 years
- Have an enhanced DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
- Be confident teaching Physics, Chemistry or Biology to KS4, with a subject specialism you can teach up to A Level
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the school
- Have excellent communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Be an excellent practitioner who has a real passion for the subject and can motivate students to develop.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, justteachers currently have a wide range of Science positions available across Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire that include full time and part time positions in mainstream and in SEND settings. Please give us a call on 01775 233116 to discuss these roles in more detail!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.