Teaching Assistants – SEN Support – Burnley
Do you have experience working with children or young people who have special educational needs or additional needs? Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop this experience across a range of special schools and provisions? Have you worked with additional needs in care, education or medical settings?
Justteachers are looking for teaching assistants, support workers or pastoral workers to work within a number of SEND provisions and schools in the Cumbria and Lancaster areas. We have a number of schools supporting children and young people with a range of needs and we are confident that we can secure you a position in your ideal school.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working with SEMH, ESBD, ASC, SLD, PMLD and other complex needs
- Are comfortable working in SEN environments
- Are comfortable with personal care or feeding if required
- Be passionate, friendly and outgoing and able to inspire and motivate learners
- Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEND pupils
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position to apply for this position call today on 0800 832243 or apply now!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.