- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking to work in a unique rewarding ASC/ SEMH Primary School?
- Do you have an ability to work with students on a one to one and small group basis that have had a big gap in education?
- Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
Justteachers is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant on behalf of one of our clients: a special needs school in Nuneaton?
The position is to work in a 1:1 setting with a KS2 student that has high level ASC. The student needs support in all aspects of school life. The student likes to be outdoors and learn through play.
If you are an imaginative, patient and want to begin your career in a supportive and stimulating environment this could be the opportunity you seek!
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.