Science teacher needed
The ideal candidate would be able to teach all three sciences to GCSE (KS5 desirable), although, they would be willing to consider candidates who are more experienced in certain subjects, with the willingness to develop their areas of improvement. The school has a strong science department, with state of the art facilities for both theory and practical lessons. They are interested in hearing from all applicants who have a real passion for improving student interest in Science, with the willingness to be involved with any extra-curricular activities.
Part-time applicants are encouraged to apply – the school will consider a job share option for the right candidate.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS (desirable)
- Experience in teaching Science across KS3 / 4
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
- A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.