Geography Teacher Required for an Outstanding school in Warwickshire
This school is an oversubscribed mixed Secondary School on the outskirts of North Coventry, 11-18 age range, semi-rural position supporting the local community.
You will be supported by a strong department, who work collaboratively to continue to raise achievement at GCSE and ‘A’ level and develop the school teams Learning and Teaching skills.
Start – Immediate / January 2020 until end of Academic School year.
The ideal candidate:
- You may have just graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- You will need Excellent subject knowledge KS3, KS4 and be cable of delivering outstanding and inspirational lessons
- You will need to be ambitious for your own career development as much as for the achievement of your students
- Have the ability to stimulate and engage students of all abilities, enabling them to reach the highest possible standards
- Provide an exciting and innovative curriculum
- Be optimistic in your approach to teaching and have the ability to differentiate lesson plans for the range of abilities you will face
To apply for this role: please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.