Science Cover Supervisor required for General Day to Day cover & Short-term roles
You may have just graduated and want to gain some valuable experience before you take your next career step, or you may be an NQT looking to work in different Secondary school settings. We want to hear from you and help you develop your chosen path.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
You will need to have a genuine interest to work within a Science laboratory setting, have the ability to look after laboratory equipment and help your students to achieve their full potential and help raise attainment.
- Work closely with a member of staff and follow classroom lesson plans
- Maintaining equipment
- Constructing and modifying apparatus
- Setting up experiments
- Taking an active part in laboratory demonstrations
- Helping in practical classes
- 1-2-1 support
- Giving technical help to pupils and students
- Always meeting current health and safety standards
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
To apply for this role; please call us on 02476 46355 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.