Science Teacher needed for “Outstanding” Faith-based school in Coventry
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an “Outstanding” Girls School; City Centre based. You will be required to have the ability to teach across the three Sciences’ KS3, KS4; you will be joining a supportive team who will share your and their ambition for excellence.
Start January 2020
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Ability to manage the behaviour of pupils in a classroom environment
- Using your leadership skills to guide different groups of students
- Offer good communication and have the ability to engage and motivate students
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching
- A faith-based (Islamic) secondary school for girls only
- The school promotes fundamental British values and welcomes students from all faiths and none
- The schools mission & values; to promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure Islamic environment. Consisting of three key elements; Educational excellence, Character development and Service to Communities. Nurturing today’s Young People. The schools’ values include; Service, Teamwork, Ambition and Respect
To apply for this role: please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.