Educational Support Workers
justteachers are looking for Educational Support Workers to work within a number of special educational needs schools in Central and Greater Manchester areas with children who have Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) and Autism (ASC) and other complex needs.
We are seeking individuals who are looking for a transition from care, special needs work, youth work, volunteer work with children or adults who exhibit challenging behaviours or worth with other vulnerable people into working with SEN pupils in Primary, Secondary and Further Education provisions.
Ideal candidates will have experience in some of the below:
• Working with Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Challenging Behaviours, Learning Difficulties,
Autism or other complex needs, that can be referenced.
• Have a Teaching Assistant Qualification or Equivalent (Not Essential)
• Happy to work with pupils on a 1:1 or group basis
• Experience working in a challenging environment
• Passionate, friendly and outgoing
• An ability to improvise and support others in impromptu situations
justteachers work with a number of schools across Greater Manchester who support children and young people with a range of needs and are confident that we can secure you a position.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please apply now or call us on 0161 8500310 to discuss our roles further.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It is as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.