1:1 and General Teaching Assistants
justteachers work with a number of schools in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Each role can be different depending on the child’s needs; the ideal experience is listed below.
• Have experience working on a 1:1 basis supporting children with additional needs
• Have experience working with children who are on the Autistic spectrum
• Provide continuity and positive reinforcement
• Engage the children and promote learning
• Knowledge of EHCPs and communicate with SENCo
• Lead intervention and focus groups
• Support learners to create relationships across the school
• Knowledge of the curriculum
• Support teacher with whole class responsibilities
• Have experience of working with children within the last 2 years that can be referenced.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.