Teacher of Maths – January start – East Lancashire
Maths Teacher required for January Position Are you a Maths teacher looking for a January position? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed Maths Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary Schools located in Lancashire.
The school is part of a growing Academy trust, which serves communities throughout Pendle. The students come from a variety of backgrounds, and the focus of the trust is to provide all children with an education that will challenge them academically, support them pastorally and help them develop socially and emotionally
The successful candidate will show a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to achieving the very best outcomes for their students.
You will be:
- A routinely good/outstanding teacher with the ability to teach all aspects of Math’s at KS3 and KS4
- A colleague looking to either start or further your career within a supportive team
- Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
We can offer:
- A Math’s Department that will allow you to be inspirational, creative and play an active part on our journey to becoming ‘outstanding’
- Tailored CPD with a commitment to support your career ambitions, free car parking and personal iPad
- A Department which welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience, but will be in line with national teacher pay scales.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.