1:1 Teaching Assistants required in Keighley
justteachers work with a number of schools in and around Keighley and we support them by supplying teaching assistants to work closely with children who have additional needs. Each role can be different depending on the child’s needs, the ideal experience is listed below.
- Have experience working on a 1:1 basis supporting children with additional needs
- Have experience working with children who are on the Autistic spectrum
- Provide continuity and positive reinforcement
- Engage the children and promote learning
- Knowledge of EHCPs and communicate with SENDCO
- Lead intervention and focus groups
- Support learners to create relationships across the school
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Support teacher with whole class responsibilities
If you are interested in this role please get in touch to find out more on 0800 832 243. Please also bear in mind we offer a RAF scheme, if you know of anyone else with similar experience send their detail to RAF@justteachers.co.uk and we pay £50 for each suitable candidate.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.