French Teacher – Peterborough
Justteachers are actively recruiting French Teacher’s with a strong work ethic to work short or long term cover in a reputable Secondary School in Peterborough. You will have the responsibility of inspiring students to speak and write in French. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate patience, passion and excellent analytical skills. The right candidates will be able to identify students’ strengths and weaknesses and take an innovative approach to language teaching.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to teach French to KS3 and KS4 (ability to teach A level is an advantage)
- Be able to provide 2 references from your most recent roles
- Have an updated DBS Certificate or willing for one to be completed
- Have strong behavioral management
- Hold a teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or newly qualified teacher status (NQT)
If you are currently searching for a new challenge within the education sector please click ‘apply now’ and send a copy of your CV to us now.
Justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.