Cover Supervisors South Leeds
We seek to recruit a dynamic and inspirational Cover Supervisor:
- who is excited by their role and by the prospect of working with children and young people even those who are less well motivated
- loves the processes of learning and is keen to continually develop their own skills
- will subscribe to the ethos of the school and go the extra mile in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students.
You will need to:
- have experience of working with secondary school aged children
- have the ability and confidence to manage a whole class of students
- have the ability to build good relationships with students and staff
- have excellent numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- have a flexible and adaptable approach to duties
- have good communication and organisational skills
- be able to work independently, but also be a good team player. Ideal skill set:
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Be resilient and flexible.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
Length of Job: Day to Day or short term assignments.
For the right candidate we can also offer you our guaranteed pay scheme, please register now to find out more about this and many more opportunities
Successful applicants are required to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
*** As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the West Yorkshire area please let us know.**
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.