Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – Lancashire
Are you a Teaching Assistant? Support Worker? Pastoral Worker? Justteachers are currently recruiting for passionate teaching assistants to work within our partner special schools located in Lancashire.
Successful SEN Teaching Assistants will have:
- Experience working within mainstream or SEN schools or have worked with children with SEN including: Autism, PMLD, SEMH, ESBD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment and other complex needs
- Knowledge of Team Teach or other de-escalation training would be advantageous but not necessary
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Have a passion for working with children with SEN and happy to work with children from EYFS to KS4 level
- Flexible working on a one-to-one basis as well as within groups of learners
- Experience delivering personal care or a willingness to do so.
If you have experience working with SEN students, support work, pastoral work or any kind of work, which relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would like to hear from you!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.