Full Time English Teacher Required ASAP – Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Are you a secondary teacher? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed English teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
“Working together to achieve excellence for all”
The Academy is in pursuit of excellence. They work hard to ensure that no child is left behind and put the pupils at the heart of everything they do. They are at the forefront of educational developments and create and innovative environment that is a positive climate for learning and attainment and fully support pupils social and emotional developments.
The Academy offers:
- Outstanding and proactive leadership at all levels that is visible and has a positive impact. Leaders that ‘see it, sort it’ and develop a culture of ‘no excuses’.
- Exemplary behaviour based on a consistent, fair and positive behaviour management approach. High expectations for all and zero tolerance to low level disruption, so that teachers can teach and learners can learn.
- Positive caring relationships, where pupils, staff, parents and governors work together.
- Recruit, retain and develop highly effective staff who are committed to a culture where there is no acceptance if teaching less than good.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3 & KS4.
- Experience in teaching English is essential.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.