Cover Supervisor required for “Good” School in Coventry, Start ASAP
justteachers are looking for an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to provide in-class support. The role will include working with students @ KS3, KS4 and KS5 across the core subjects. The school is a large over-subscribed secondary school and is part of a multi-academy trust set within Coventry.
If you are graduate considering entering the Education sector this is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience or you might be an NQT looking to gain more experience.
- You will work closely with the schools Head of Departments
- Class work will be set for you to follow and help guide your students
- Using your leadership skills you will guide different groups of students
- Supporting student with your experience and curriculum knowledge
- Covering a variety of lessons within a Secondary school setting
- Do you have the ability to offer good communication
- Do you have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Exam invigilating will form part of the role
If you have the ability to inspire and motivate students’ we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role: please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.