SEND Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
Justteachers is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant on behalf of one of our special needs school in Birmingham
The position requires the support of all curriculum within all key stages and is to work across the school when necessary. The role is to cover in a mixture of subjects including arts and PE. The school is a really warm and welcoming school that are heavily involved with childrens families and external agencies.
SEND experience is not essential, however a can do positive attitude is a must.
- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a short-term role in an all through SEND School?
- Are you able to work with students that have communication difficulties and need a different approach to engage?
- Do you have experience working with children in a working environment?
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency, we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.