SEMH Teacher – Immediate Start – Nuneaton
justteachers are recruiting for an experienced teacher to work in a Special school in Nuneaton to start as soon as possible. The School is committed to ensuring that they provide the children and young people in their care with an exceptional life changing education. The school Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
The school offers their children a wide range of creative indoor and outdoor opportunities in order to learn as well as extracurricular activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within a SEMH school/environment
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Be familiar working with students needing complex development support
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Be resilient
- Have a passion for wanting to make a change to a child’s life.
The successful candidate will join a mutually supportive team of staff. The School present a learning experience that accommodates the needs of the ‘whole child’, has strong multi-agency and community links and responds with enthusiasm to the Government Strategy “Every Child Matters”
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary, between M1-M6 scale per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency, we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. If you are interested in applying for this position please apply below or call us on 02476 463555
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.