Design Technology Teacher Required for School in Coventry
justteachers are looking to recruit a creative and enthusiastic DT teacher, you may have years of experience or just qualified, we want to hear from you.
This post is instrumental in driving improvement in the school and DT department: to enable the students to achieve their full potential.
You must have a proven track record and have the ability to work within a busy DT department, you will need to have the ability to share your love and passion for this amazing design world; helping your students produce sample pieces; you will evaluate and give constructive feedback. There will be field trips to organise and you will be required to attend.
You are required to have knowledge of relevant health and safety needs and have the ability to routinely ensure all equipment is “fit for purpose”, ensuring the safe use of all equipment.
- You will be joining a supportive leadership team
- A mixed secondary school based in Coventry
- The school stands by its strong Ethos & Values; to help develop and respect the needs of others
- To make learning enjoyable and challenging
- To promote high aspirations and high expectations of everyone; students & staff alike
- To continually raise the level of the academic performance of every student
- The school embrace continued professional development
The successful applicant can expect;
- To be joining an ambitious school and department
- Excellent career development opportunities
- An environment where there are positive relationships between students and staff
To apply for this role: please call us on 02476 463555 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.