SEMH Teacher – Birmingham
Justteachers is currently working in partnership with a school looking to recruit a qualified teacher for a SEMH school in Birmingham to cover long-term sickness to start after the October half term.
The post requires working with students with mixed abilities and levels in KS3 – KS5. The school are looking for someone that is looking for a new challenge and being a part of a rapid growing school. The school is currently receiving referrals daily and are in need of someone that can adapt to the changes underway.
- Are you a Qualified Teacher looking to start a full time role In a SEMH school?
- Are you looking to be part of a New and thriving team?
- Are you able to teach a mixture of needs and levels?
- Can you engage and build rapport with students that can be challenging?
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancie
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.