EYFS 1-1 Teaching Assistant – Burnley
Justteachers are seeking a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant for a Primary School in Burnley starting in October 2020 on a full time basis until the end of the academic year. We are looking for someone to work on a 1-1 basis with a child in reception who displays challenging behaviour and struggles with social interaction.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children with ASC and ADHD, will be able to control behaviour well and will bring positivity and enthusiasm to the classroom.
Successful applicants for this role will have
- Relevant experience of supporting Special Needs children
- Experience working within Early Years and KS1
- Strong behaviour management and classroom management skills
- A compassionate and caring nature.
- Provide high quality feedback to teachers
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.