Level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistants
justteachers are recruiting for Level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistants to work in primary schools in Manchester.
The schools like their candidates to be engaging and driven individuals, they have to have a positive and friendly attitude and the ability to fit into a very established and dynamic team, a bubbly and outgoing personality who can bring ideas with them and bring them to life.
Candidates must hold a level 2 or 3 qualification and have sound experience of phonics.
You will Need
• Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Experience working on a 1:1 basis and whole class support
• Sound knowledge of phonics
• Experience leading intervention and focus groups
• Be able to support learners to create relationships across the school
• Have sound knowledge of the curriculum
• Be able to support the teachers with whole class responsibilities
• Have experience working with children within the last 2 years that can be referenced.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.