SEN Teaching Assistant – Solihull
Justteachers are working with a special school in Solihill to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant to start after the October half term. The position requires a confident and positive team player to join this fast expanding school. You will be working across Key Stage 2 & 3 teaching and supporting in groups and 1:1.
- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant or equivalent within a childcare setting?
- Are you looking for a new role within a SEMH Provision?
- Do you have an ability to work with students on a 1:1 and small group basis that have had a big gap in education?
- Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
If you are imaginative & inspirational and want to begin your career in a supportive and stimulating environment this could be the opportunity you seek!
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency, we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.