SEN Teachers – Wakefield
I am working with a number of special schools who have increased their demand for teachers to work on long term placements across the Wakefield area.
We are looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and committed SEN teachers.
Experience and passion for inclusive teaching and understanding special educational needs and complex needs is essential.
Candidates must be:
- Passionate about teaching and learning and willing to immerse themselves in all aspects of school life
- Experience of working within an SEN environment and understands the importance of their role in safeguarding children
- Our Schools support pupils with various educational and social needs, some of which are associated with the challenges of Speech and language difficulties, communication difficulties, ADHD, PMLD, SEMH and Autism.
- Understanding the individual needs within SEN in order to differentiate and modify lessons to ensure a quality learning experience
- Must hold QTS or QTLS
- Must be able to provide relevant and recent references.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position to apply for this position call today on 01274 905440 or apply now!
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.