SEN Teaching Assistant – Nuneaton
Justteachers are working with a partner special school in Nuneaton to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with Autism, PMLD and a range of other needs. This position is to cover long-term sickness and is full-time to after the October half term. We expect this assignment to be until the end of this academic year. This position could be permanent for the right candidate.
About this school;
- Recently graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- This school serves pupils with AUTISM, PMLD & Physical Disabilities
- The team at this school are passionate improving learning outcomes for all pupils
- Teachers & support staff make a real difference to the lives of their pupils
- State of the art facilities
The successful candidate will join a mutually supportive team of staff. The School present a learning experience that accommodates the needs of the ‘whole child’, has strong multi-agency and community links and responds with enthusiasm to the Government Strategy “Every Child Matters”
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary, between M1-M6 scale per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency, we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. If you are interested in applying for this position please apply below or call us on 02476 463555
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.