Geography Teacher in Banbury
Are you a secondary teacher? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed Geography teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Banbury, Oxfordshire. The school has been awarded Good OFSTED 2014 and currently holds academy status.
The Academy’s Ethos and Aims
- To raise the aspirations of students so they desire to achieve and exceed targets set for them, both within and beyond the classroom.
- To engender a sense of collaborative purpose, so students and staff work together to achieve their best.
- To care for students as individuals and to respect their talents, aspirations, strengths and unique qualities.
- To provide opportunities for students to be engaged, interested and challenged by what they do and learn, every day.
- To continually strive for improvement in all areas, through hard work, resilience and determination
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3 & KS4.
- Experience in teaching Geography is essential.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.