Behaviour Specialist -Birmingham
Justteachers are currently recruiting for a full time Behaviour Specialist to assist within the classroom to one of our Secondary special schools based in Birmingham. The School are committed to ensuring that they provide the children and young people in their care with an exceptional life changing education.
The role will involve supporting the pupils, managing behaviour and working alongside the teaching staff in a classroom environment.
The role can be very challenging but also incredibly rewarding. Previous experience working with pupils who have severe Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong ability and skills to assist in delivering enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Knowledge and experience of working with SEMH challenges
- Previous experience in a SEND environment
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations and requirements
- Team Teach or similar de-escalation training
- An outstanding track record in classroom assistance along with being reliable, professional, hardworking and punctual
This is a fantastic opportunity; this is also a chance to make a real difference to the lives of pupils and students, many of which have previously experienced difficultly in sustained learning within a mainstream provision.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.