EYFS Teaching Assistant – Prestwich
justteachers are recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant for a partner school in Salford.
The role is to support with the new intake with children who have been recently highlighted as SEND, you will need to have experience working with both SEN and EYFS aged children.
You will need:
• Experience of working with EYFS aged children
• Experience of working with children with SEND
• Be able to engage with the children and promote learning
• Have knowledge of EHCPs and the curriculum
• Be able to support the teacher with whole class responsibilities
• Be happy to work with children on a 1:1 or group basis
• Be passionate, committed and outgoing
• Have an ability to improvise and support others in impromptu situations
• Experience of working with children in the last 2 years that can be referenced.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.