Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
justteachers are looking for an SEN TA, to start as soon as possible, for a partner secondary academy in Bradford.
The school are looking for an experience SEN TA who can work full time on a long term basis.
- Evidence of working in the field of SEN, ideally with EBD, ASC and SEMH experience
- A minimum L1 qualification in supporting learning or 6 months relevant experience
- An up to date understanding of National Curriculum developments and the current practice within the field of SEN
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of Individual Education Plans (in the context of a special school)
- A positive and sensitive attitude towards children with special educational needs, their parent/carers and to those varying from social and cultural backgrounds
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.