- Are you a Qualified PE/ Sports Teacher looking to start a Full time role In a send school?
- Are you looking for a school that is supportive and will offer training?
- Are you able to teach a mixture of needs and levels?
- Do you want a position you can develop and grow in a role?
If so we want to hear from you!
Justteachers is currently assisting a school in sourcing a Qualified Teacher for a special needs school in the Leicestershire area.
The post requires the teaching of PE and other areas of the curriculum within KS3 & 4. The school are looking for a forward thinking, dedicated, consistent and adaptable staff that can grow with a fast paced growing school. The school has been set up to give additional support with students who struggle with a variety of issues including ASC and Communication difficulties as well as SEMH. SEND experience is not necessary but you must be looking to really apply yourself. This role is to start asap.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.