SEMH Teaching Assistant
justteachers are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant for one of our special schools in Leicester. It is an all through special school situated in rural Leicester in brand new state of the art facilities catering for children with SEMH and ASC associated needs. . The school has a strong ethos and sense of purpose based on respect for pupils, parents and staff.
About the Role:
- Rewarding role for the right candidate
- Working with students ages 4 – 19
- Competitive salary
- Tailored training programmes
- Working with committed and supportive team of professions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within previous (SEN) schools
- Familiar working with students needing complex development support
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Passion about making a difference
- Ability to travel
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.