Youth Workers required for Behavioural Support in Pupil Referral Units
Justteachers are seeking enthusiastic and passionate support workers for Pupil Referral Unit’s and Alternative Provisions within Lancashire and the surrounding areas. This is a long term position that will have the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate. The Role is 5 days a week and commitment and consistency is essential due to the nature of the school and students.
Ideally for this role you will have:
- Current Team Teach training or similar de-escalation training
- Experience working in social care, social work, youth work, challenging behaviours, mental health care work or worked within PRU’s
- Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
- Are able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Have an ability to see behind the behaviours to help improve and engage learning
- Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with pupils who exhibit challenging behaviour have SEMH
To apply please call on 0800 832243 or submit your details and one of our dedicated consultants will work to match you to your ideal school/role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.