Cover Supervisor – Immediate Start – Birmingham
justteachers are working with Secondary Schools in Birmingham who are seeking passionate Cover Supervisors on a day to day, short and long term basis.
As a justteachers cover supervisor, your role will be to cover for teacher absences, delivering pre-prepared work to classes and ensuring good behaviour for learning.
If you are looking for a job with plenty of variety and challenge where you can work around other commitments, this role could be perfect for you.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or relevant experience
- Ability to deliver high standard lessons
- Teaching experience with Secondary Students
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management
- Confident and motivated
In return, we can offer:
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- The chance to experience varied school environments on a day to day basis
- Useful experience to support your educational career ambitions.
- Your choice to work on a PAYE or Umbrella company basis
- Friendly and dedicated consultants available to advise and guide you in your career
- A range of different schools in the area and hours to suit your needs
If you feel you would be suited to cover work and would like to join justteachers, please get in touch with your CV today!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.