SEN Teaching Asisstant
Justteachers teaching agency are working with a partner School in Yorkshire to support them in finding them a 1;1 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in their EYFS class.
The position is to start immediately and could be made permanent for the right candidate.
About this school;
- The school is registered to provide full-time education in the age range five to 11 years
- This school has been graded good by Ofsted
- The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is good
- The early years provision, which combines the school Nursery and the Reception class, gets the children off to a good start where they happily learn and play together
Ideal candidates will have experience in some or all of the below:
- Educated to degree level or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience supporting children in EYFS
- Experience supporting ASD pupils
- Experience in any of the following training; Makaton, PECS and Safeguarding
- Desire for professional development
- Knowledge of how to support early reading, writing and maths
If you don’t have all the skills listed below but have a desire to gain experience supporting pupils with special needs. Please do get in touch for a chat
If this role isn’t quite right for you – We will pay you £50 for anybody you can recommend to work with justteachers
If you are interested in receiving more information about this role, please call Jill Barnes on 01756 243 125
We look forward to your response and hearing from you soon
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.