SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a role within a new Alternative Provision
- Are you willing and passionate about working with complex students in a challenging role?
- Do you have an ability to reach ‘tough to engage students’
If so please apply now. Our client is based in North Warwickshire and is looking to expand the ever growing complex. There are a few different roles including 1;1 and small group work.
This post is to cover a mixture of subjects working across various classes Due to the levels of the children they are seeking someone with passion and dedication. Previous SEN experience is desirable but experience of working with pupils who are tough to engage is desirable. The post is initially fixed term for one year but there is a good possibility of becoming permanent.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.