- Qualified Teacher looking for a new challenge in a semh school?
- Are you wanting to work in a school that provides support and a calm environment?
- Have you got qualities and skills that will enable you to work across subjects
If so we want to hear from you!
Justteachers are working in partnership with a semh secondary school in the South side of Leicester. The school is relatively new and is looking at growing every year. There have been many referrals and are looking to expand the teaching staff.
The ideal candidate will have ability to teach across the curriculum, flexibility to teach different age groups. The school can be challenging therefore resilience is key. The students need consistent and clear guidelines as well as a confident and strong teacher. The school has been set up to give additional support with students who struggle with a variety of issues including ASC and Communication difficulties, displacement and SEMH. SEND experience is not necessary but you must be looking to really learn . This is to start in October
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.