SEMH Teacher KS2 – Birmingham
justteachers are working with a SEMH school in Birmingham to recruit for an experienced teacher that specialise, or are highly experienced, working with children with emotional behavioural disorders (EBD), social emotional mental health difficulties (SEMH) and other challenging behaviour.
You will be required to work with extremely challenging students across KS2.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience delivering KS2 national curriculum
- Experience of SEMH would be advantageous
- Able to work in challenging settings
- De-escalate challenging behaviour effectively
- Strong ability and skills to assist in delivering enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations and requirements
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between M1-M6 scale per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency, we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. If you are interested in applying for this position please apply below or call us on 02476 463555.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.