SEMH Teacher KS3
- SEMH Teacher in an Alternative Provision
- KS3 & KS4 Teacher
- Full Time – Starting Immediately
- M1 – M6 Scale (UPS for some assignments)
We are working in partnership with a semh academy to support in recruiting a long term Cover Teacher. Due to current restrictions and general set up of the school. The role is to teach a mixture of subjects including Maths English and PE. SEMH Experience is not necessary however a ‘can do attitude’ and a strong resilience is essential.
The school offers an environment in which you will be supported by SLT and other staff. Training will be provided throughout your time at the school.
Interviews are currently taking place so if you are interested in starting an new exciting chapter in your career within this excellent school, please apply below or contact justteachers on 02476463555 for more details.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- M1 – M6 Pay Scale, UPS for some assignments (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.