A Secondary school in Coventry are seeking an experienced MFL Teacher who specialises in German. The school have been praised previously for offering experiences such as international trips to encourage their students learning. They are seeking a strong teacher to engage with students and help progress them through their GCSE’s.
- Potential to progress into a permanent role
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Build relationships with senior professionals in the industry
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Specialise in MFL
- Clear DBS
- Strong subject knowledge
- 12 months experience working in a UK Secondary School
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6:30am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Justteachers on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.