Lincoln Based Teaching Assistants Required
What: TA’s with SEN Experience When: Immediately Where: Lincoln
Are you a dynamic, committed and passionate Teaching Assistant? Do you have the ambition and drive to embrace the challenges of working on day to day supply basis? Would you like to work in the most rewarding educational environments? Then we need you!
We are seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis in and around Lincoln.
- Working in a variety of schools across Lincoln and the surrounding area
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- The opportunity to claim your expenses.
- Great prospects for long term work
- High level support from us and the school’s
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years
- Previous classroom experience
- A genuine passion for teaching and learning
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.
For teachers, classroom assistants, SEN staff and nursery nurses, we offer:
- A choice of day-to-day, long-term and permanent jobs
- Work in local schools and nurseries
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support and assistance at every stage of your justteachers career
- The best level of customer service and ongoing support to our candidates
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.