SEMH / ESBD Specialist Teaching Assistants / Tutors
Location: Manchester and Surrounding Areas
Justteachers are seeking behavioural specialists to work within Pupil Referral Units and SEN Schools across Manchester and the surrounding areas.
We are seeking behavioural specialists to work as support staff and tutors within schools who will create supportive and enthusiastic teams.
If you have experience working within SEN students, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work, youth work or any other kind of work that relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would love to hear from you!
We are actively recruiting specialists to work in a range of environments for long term roles from September onwards.
Ideally candidate will have some of the following:
- Have experience working in PRUs, SEMH Schools, Special Schools, Care Homes or Residential Homes
- Be comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
- Be nurturing and care for well-being
- Have experienced teaching or supporting young people in a variety of age groups
- Have experience providing nurture groups, interventions or boosters
- Possess Team Teach Training or had experience with some de-escalation techniques
- Be able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Be flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEMH pupils
If you have an active interest in teaching or supporting with a SEMH school, then please apply with your details or call on 0161 850 0310 and one of our dedicated consultants will call to discuss your application further
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.