Nursery Teacher required for School in Islington – Start September ’20 – Fixed Term Contract
justteachers are seeking to recruit a qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated Nursery Teacher for an “Outstanding” Primary School.
Do you have the passion, patience and enthusiasm to engage with your young children and make their learning experience fun? You may be an NQT teacher looking for your ideal school or have many years’ experience looking for a new challenge. Please forward your CV in the first instance.
The role & candidate:
- Do you have experience teaching Early Years; 3-4 years
- Ability to plan engaging and fun lessons
- You will need to have QTS
- Ability to inspire and motivate through your teaching
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Do you have a compassionate, supportive learning style?
- Are you a self-starter and can make good use of your resources?
- Do you have positive behaviour management?
- You need to be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your pupils
To apply for this position; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
Interviews planned Friday 10 July & Monday 13 July.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.