Female PE Teacher required at a large mixed Secondary Academy in Hackney – Start September 2020 – We will be holding “Zoom” interviews in the next 7-10 days.
justteachers are looking for an enthusiastic female PE Teacher for a leading Secondary school, you will be required to teach across all year groups; KS3 and KS4. If you have the ability to share your passion of your specialist subject and encourage your students to be the best they can be this is the role for you. You must have UK teaching experience.
The role will be 1 year fixed term. The salary will be dependent on your experience and you will receive an allowance for the responsibility.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their love of PE and achievements to date in their current role. Have the ability to provide maximum physical activity, teach skills and activities that transfer into physical activity outside of PE education
- Have the ability to motivate students to be physically active for a least half of the class allocated time
- You will need to effectively organize space, equipment and students
- You will need to provide adequate equipment / activity to ensure all students participate
- Plan practise opportunity for maximum participation; either individual, partner or team activity
- Structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically active
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate pupils but also who can remain calm under pressure
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
To apply for this role; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.